Professional Insurance Services
Medicare and Property & Casualty
Helping Professional Advisors bring Specialized Insurance Education and Support to their clients
HTA provides Comprehensive Professional Insurance Planning for Medicare – Auto – Home – Small Business
We do more than just price shop. You can trust HTA to make sure they have appropriate coverage based on their unique goals, objectives and budget.
We help simplify and solve their complex insurance decisions.
Why do Advisors want to work with HTA?
- Including HTA’s value added services will enhance the total benefits package offered to your clients and differentiate you from the competition.
- We are an extension of you, and work side-by-side to assist your clients with their Insurance needs on specialty topics that you don’t handle.
- Your clients can feel confident in knowing that their Advisor has a knowledgeable, licensed partner when it comes to speaking about Medicare, Auto and Homeowners Insurance options.
- We can work directly with your client to educate, shop and enroll in the proper solution for their situation.
- We keep you informed. You will receive a monthly report with summary information for your clients (currently available for Medicare referrals only).
ALL OF OUR ADVISORS ARE NON-BIASED, SALARIED EMPLOYEES AND DO NOT RECEIVE SALES INCENTIVES NOR COMMISSION.
*HTA Advisors will only discuss the topics from which we have been given permission to discuss. If any other insurance needs arise, HTA will bring this information back to the Referral Advisor.
HTA also specializes in Business Insurance for Insurance Agents, Financial Advisors, Accountants and Attorneys.
Ask us if you would like to see a quote on your Agency’s/Firm’s
Business Property, General Liability, Workers Comp, Professional Liability, Cyber and/or other business insurances.
HTA provides me with excellent insight and service. Michelle Zuspan of the firm is an exceptional professional and it is a great pleasure working with her.
Could not ask for a better representative than Sarah Latshaw. We felt like we were bombarding her with so many questions and emails however, Sarah kept walking us through the process day after day. HTA and Sarah are the best!!!! thanks
Spoke with Ken Seewald he was very professional, friendly and helpful.
I was able to participate in a workplace HTA presentation a few months ago. As I am going to retire soon, I really needed assistance with all there is to learn regarding my health insurance issues. HTA was great, their presentation was so helpful that I knew when the time came, I would contact them. I had two sessions, one with Cindy and one with Sarah, both were exceptional. They explained everything to me and made sure I understood what my options were. This really helped me make choices I feel will work best for me. I will reach out to HTA anytime I need further assistance or just have a question.
I worked with Eric over the last few months for medicare advantage PPO plans. The initial education session was so informative, and the time it took for HTA to reach to me-even better-Eric was so accommodating, timely and professional. We finish today with a plan I am very comfortable with. Eric every question, changed appt days to accomodate me and was so very nice to work with.
Our agent Cindy Petro was wonderful. She was patience and thoughtful with us because me and my wife had no clue what we wanted and understood. Also she explained everything more than once so we knew what were picking and agreeing to. Thank you for kindness!