HTA is a professional insurance brokerage firm specializing in Retirement Healthcare Education and Insurance Solutions.
Navigating Medicare and/or LTC Planning can be overwhelming. HTA provides expert advice, guidance and education to ensure prudent planning decisions.
We have two very skilled departments of experts available to help
- Transition people to Medicare, Medicare Supplement Insurance, and a Medicare Drug plan.
- Pre-retirees planning to protect their family and finances in the event they have future extended care needs-Long Term Care.
With HTA, you can either Sell Medicare solutions directly to your clients, OR you can Refer your clients to HTA for Medicare transitioning and/or LTC Planning!
2 Levels of Advisor Assistance Available
- Selling Advisor (with HTA Back Office Support)
- HTA offers training, product recommendations and backoffice support. Agent is the direct contact with the client and explains the products and completes the paperwork.
- Agent receives full commission – Agency/Advisor gets contracted with HTA and sells product for full agent commissions. All commissions are payable directly from the insurance carrier to the Agent. Agents are independent and are not required to be captive with HTA. Sell from one or all of our carriers, it’s your choice.
- Refer client to an HTA Specialist*
- A specialist from HTA can work directly with your client to educate, shop and enroll your client in the proper solution for their situation.
- Commission Splits and/or Referral Fees – available for LTC and Life Products only. Medicare Products not eligible for referral compensation. Contact HTA for details.
- Commission Split– Advisor gets contracted (and certified if necessary) to receive a split commission on application (first year and renewal).
- Referral Fee – No contract or certification required. Advisor receives a one time referral fee.
*HTA will discuss only the products for which you have given us permission to discuss. Should another subject arise, we will immediately notify referring advisor.
Medicare Market is the fastest growing population segment with the Aging-In of the 77M baby boomers starting in 2011 and continuing to 2029. Medicare Markets are for ages 65+ and those disabled on Social Security Disability. When one becomes effective in Medicare Part A and/or Medicare Part B, they are eligible for Medicare Benefits. Become part of a market that has 10,000 new eligible individuals per day!!
Lacking confidence or expertise in your Medicare sales efforts? HTA’s Advisor Services Team can help you sell!
Get contracted with HTA today for the best products in Medicare and LTC Markets plus complementary Final Expense, Annuities, Life and Dental products. Provide a holistic approach to protecting your clients family, and protect their income and assets. Let HTA help you with their retirement concerns!