HTA offers personalized one-on-one consultations as well as group training sessions designed to simplify Medicare and answer all of your questions.
Personal Phone Consultations
We are looking forward to helping you with any Medicare related questions. We have a talented team of Medicare Insurance Specialist that are excited to help! We would appreciate an opportunity to schedule a short conference call to review your needs. Simply give us a call at 610-430-6650, option 1 to schedule your phone appointment- no need to ask for anyone specifically. Our team will gather some information and schedule a phone appointment for a personalized consultation. Please have your Rx bottles handy for the initial call.
You have the ability to create a relationship and work with the same consultant throughout your experience; however, we work as a team, so you will also have access to the next available specialist if you prefer to speak with someone immediately.
- Teach you how Medicare works and when to enroll
- Shop all of your options
- Handle all of your enrollment paperwork for you
Our Client Toolkit is a 1 page quick reference provides details on the services we offer. There is absolutely no cost for working with us and you do not pay a higher premium by enrolling through us rather than directly with the insurance company. In exchange for our services, we simply request that when it comes time to enroll in your secondary insurance (Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, Rx plan, etc) you allow us to complete the paperwork for you so we can get paid by the insurance company.
HTA provides free group education sessions on Medicare and/or Long Term Care Planning. Is your company, church or special interest group interested in a session? Please contact us to schedule.
- 50 minute Live interactive power point presentation with Q&A
- Webinar or In Person Meetings available
- What you should be doing as a retiree or soon to be retiree
- Open Enrollment and Guaranteed Issue Periods, plus late penalties
- What happens when you and your spouse do not turn 65 at the same time
- When to enroll or defer Medicare Part B if not retiring at age 65
- Changing carriers—how & when
Make sure your coverage is complete:
- What does Medicare cover and not cover
- Is secondary insurance necessary and what are the options
- How do a Medicare Supplement and Original Medicare coordinate
Guidance regarding your personal situation and much more…
Interactive Digital Medicare Training Experience