Mutual of Omaha Premier Plan Information
- Premiums, Deductibles and Copays vary by state.
- This plan’s deductible is waived for Tier 1 and Tier 2 Prescriptions. Applies to Tier 3-5 medications.
Please reference your personal Rx Report by provided by HTA which shows the plan premium, copays by tier ranking, specific costs and and drug limits or restrictions for your current medication list.
- Mail Order Pharmacy
- Mutual of Omaha allows you to fill either 30 or 90 day supply of medications at the retail pharmacy and/or mail order pharmacy for tier 1,2, and 3 scripts only. Tier 4 and 5 scripts only permit a 30 day supply.
- Preferred Pharmacy Search:
- Mutual of Omaha has preferred pharmacies where you can get lower co-pays. Please use the above link to search for pharmacies near you.
- The Preferred Mail Order Pharmacy is Express Scripts Pharmacy.
All Medicare Prescription Drug Plans have 4 Stages of Coverage. Please click on the link for more details and a short video overview on Medicare Prescription Drug Plans and Stages.